Nitrile/NBR Rubber Sheet
1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.8, 2m (max. 4m)
10-30m in common or any length customized
Black, Green, Red, White, Grey, etc.
1.0~2.0g/cm³ (as your requirement)
40~85 Shore A
Nitrile rubber or acrylonitrile butadiene rubber is a co-polymer of butadiene and acrylonitrile. It has good general resistance to oil along with good mechanical properties, especially tensile strength, flexing, compression set and impermeability to gases. It also displays a good resistance to inorganic chemical products except antioxidant agents and chlorine. It gives satisfactory resistance to general hydrocarbons. Due to its polar nature
Nitrile rubber sheet Feature
1) Excellent chemical inertness, moderate oil and gasoline resistance
2) Superior resistance to ozone and sunlight, alkalis and acids
3) Qualified adhesion to fabric and metals
4) Good resistance to abrasion and flex cracking
1) Corrosion-resistant coatings
2) Wet-suits and diving-suits—nitrogen
3) As a base for various adhesives.
4) Commonly used in power transformers and other electrical applications for fire-resistant feature
5) An effective source of padding and reinforcement for certain fragile applications.